Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews for Marvel and DC to the best of our ability. If nothing else, perhaps publishers will learn their lesson and stop releasing unlettered previews.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, we put words to the upcoming Rocket Raccoon relaunch from the creative team of Matthew Rosenberg and Jorge Coelho. How will Rocket deal with being written by a rookie who just graduated from the DC writer’s class a few months ago? Read on below to find out, and then do the little guy a favor and pick up his book on December 28.
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The Face of Doom in All-New Wolverine #35 - May 19, 2018