Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews for Marvel and DC to the best of our ability. If nothing else, perhaps publishers will learn their lesson and stop releasing unlettered previews.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, we fill in the blanks on Marvel’s latest hot character mash-up title, Deadpool The Duck. Written by Alan Moore’s third cousin Stuart Moore, with art by Jacopo Camagni, and variant covers by everyone – seriously, you should check because you might be doing a variant cover – Deadpool The Duck is based on a simple concept: if people like Deadpool, and they like Howard The Duck, then they’ll really like Deadpool and Howard The Duck mashed together into one highly marketable character! Deadpool the Duck #1 hits stores on January 4.
- Report: WWE Survivor Series is About to Suck with No Becky Lynch - November 13, 2018
- Classic Cartoons Come to VRV Streaming Service on New Boomerang Channel - November 13, 2018
- In Tomorrow’s Titans #29, the Team Faces Their Greatest Villain: Hunger - November 13, 2018
- Dark Horse Expands Bioware’s Anthem with Prequel Comic - November 13, 2018
- Becky Lynch Could Be the Future of WWE… If They Don’t Screw It Up - November 13, 2018