Super Mario Run is going to be a pretty big deal when it happens. Getting Mario onto iOS has long been a dream of the tech community and we are finally going to see it happen.
We have a whole bunch of details on it thanks to an info dump today too. It’s been announced the game will launch on iOS on December 15th. It will have a free mode to let you mess around with it, but will be priced at $9.99 for a full unlock. This is a one time purchase, which is worth keeping in mind.
there is a new gameplay video out there today too, to give you an idea of how the runner will work.
Take a look:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018