Super Mario Run is going to be a pretty big deal when it happens. Getting Mario onto iOS has long been a dream of the tech community and we are finally going to see it happen.
We have a whole bunch of details on it thanks to an info dump today too. It’s been announced the game will launch on iOS on December 15th. It will have a free mode to let you mess around with it, but will be priced at $9.99 for a full unlock. This is a one time purchase, which is worth keeping in mind.
there is a new gameplay video out there today too, to give you an idea of how the runner will work.
Take a look:
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018