Super Mario Run is going to be a pretty big deal when it happens. Getting Mario onto iOS has long been a dream of the tech community and we are finally going to see it happen.
We have a whole bunch of details on it thanks to an info dump today too. It’s been announced the game will launch on iOS on December 15th. It will have a free mode to let you mess around with it, but will be priced at $9.99 for a full unlock. This is a one time purchase, which is worth keeping in mind.
there is a new gameplay video out there today too, to give you an idea of how the runner will work.
Take a look:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018