It’s may be the day after Halloween, but the latest Marvel Super Heroes: What The–?! is one of the better ones I’ve seen. It’s lead by Doctor Strange who is telling us his Strange Tales of Strangeness… .yes, that’s what he calls them… and the three short bits play on the origins of the Hulk and Spider-Man plus the re-awakening of Captain America, all mixed with loose plots from the Twilight Zone.
The Spider-Man one follows the classic episode called Time Enough At Last that involves Burgess Meredith being the last man on Earth, but is happy that he finally has time to read… until he breaks his glasses. And the whole “man out of time” thing is questioned when you realize that Cap had only been frozen for 19 years in Avengers #4.
But the nice twist ending here is when Doctor Strange realizes his true role in the universe. Again, a clever episode of What The–?!
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018