Microsoft have been moving closer and closer towards Xbox One and PC integration in the last few months. The console has been growing more simpatico with the idea of a PC, especially since the launch of Windows 10.
And it looks like Xbox One is about ready to take one of its final leaps into becoming one. Speaking to PCGamesN, Xbox Head Phil Spencer said
I keep talking about it in the press and my platform team keeps shaking their head, because they… Truthfully in our dev kit modes now keyboard works, mouse support is a little bit further away. I say it because I know it’s not years away, it’s more like months away, but we don’t have an exact date yet.
This will almost make the Xbox One a computer, in a way a pre-made console has never been. Xbox is doing some weird and experimental stuff, and it is fascinating.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018