Microsoft have been moving closer and closer towards Xbox One and PC integration in the last few months. The console has been growing more simpatico with the idea of a PC, especially since the launch of Windows 10.
And it looks like Xbox One is about ready to take one of its final leaps into becoming one. Speaking to PCGamesN, Xbox Head Phil Spencer said
I keep talking about it in the press and my platform team keeps shaking their head, because they… Truthfully in our dev kit modes now keyboard works, mouse support is a little bit further away. I say it because I know it’s not years away, it’s more like months away, but we don’t have an exact date yet.
This will almost make the Xbox One a computer, in a way a pre-made console has never been. Xbox is doing some weird and experimental stuff, and it is fascinating.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018