The Xbox One has been selling alright, with an expect number of around 20 million-ish (Microsoft don’t release numbers) in the wild. It seems that if you were holding off to get one though, the time might be now.
The console has just seen a price drop to $299, and that goes for bundles too like Quantum Break, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Rare Replay. Microsoft are saying this is a limited time offer, but it would seem some retailers have already pushed the price down.
What’s expected to make this stick is that a Slim version of the console is expected to be announced (and possibly launch) during E3. This is pretty common practice before a new console variant, so read that as you will.
Thanks Ars Technica.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018