The Xbox One has been selling alright, with an expect number of around 20 million-ish (Microsoft don’t release numbers) in the wild. It seems that if you were holding off to get one though, the time might be now.
The console has just seen a price drop to $299, and that goes for bundles too like Quantum Break, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Rare Replay. Microsoft are saying this is a limited time offer, but it would seem some retailers have already pushed the price down.
What’s expected to make this stick is that a Slim version of the console is expected to be announced (and possibly launch) during E3. This is pretty common practice before a new console variant, so read that as you will.
Thanks Ars Technica.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018