Dose first came to prominence working with Carlos Trillo on the heroic fantasy comic Polución Nocturna in 1980.
More recently he worked for DC with a run with Geoff Johns on The Flash and then with Marvel on Spider-Man’s Tangled Web.
A pulp crime-style artist, he then worked for IDW on titles such as Desperadoes: Buffalo Dreams with Jeff Mariotte, Scarface: Devil in Disguise with Joshua Jabcuga and Killing the Cobra, a graphic novel based on Mario Acevado‘s book The Nymphos of Rocky Flats.
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018
- Declan Shalvey to Help Out Steve McNiven on Return Of Wolverine? - August 17, 2018
- Landry Walker’s Writer’s Commentary on A Clash Of Kings #12 from Dynamite - August 17, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Variant Cover Credit Switcheroo - August 17, 2018
- More DC Comics Variant Covers for September 2018 from Francesco Mattina, Kaare Andrews, Mark Brooks and More - August 17, 2018