Dose first came to prominence working with Carlos Trillo on the heroic fantasy comic Polución Nocturna in 1980.
More recently he worked for DC with a run with Geoff Johns on The Flash and then with Marvel on Spider-Man’s Tangled Web.
A pulp crime-style artist, he then worked for IDW on titles such as Desperadoes: Buffalo Dreams with Jeff Mariotte, Scarface: Devil in Disguise with Joshua Jabcuga and Killing the Cobra, a graphic novel based on Mario Acevado‘s book The Nymphos of Rocky Flats.
- Gerard Way Returns to Marvel Comics for Spider-Geddon - May 22, 2018
- Marvel to Let People Know What on Earth ‘X-Classified’ is… in June - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Launches Midnight Release Parties for Fantastic Four #1, for 57th Anniversary - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Publish Star Wars: Beckett in August - May 22, 2018
- Phil Noto is the New Artist on Daredevil in August - May 22, 2018