Dose first came to prominence working with Carlos Trillo on the heroic fantasy comic Polución Nocturna in 1980.
More recently he worked for DC with a run with Geoff Johns on The Flash and then with Marvel on Spider-Man’s Tangled Web.
A pulp crime-style artist, he then worked for IDW on titles such as Desperadoes: Buffalo Dreams with Jeff Mariotte, Scarface: Devil in Disguise with Joshua Jabcuga and Killing the Cobra, a graphic novel based on Mario Acevado‘s book The Nymphos of Rocky Flats.
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018