Dose first came to prominence working with Carlos Trillo on the heroic fantasy comic Polución Nocturna in 1980.
More recently he worked for DC with a run with Geoff Johns on The Flash and then with Marvel on Spider-Man’s Tangled Web.
A pulp crime-style artist, he then worked for IDW on titles such as Desperadoes: Buffalo Dreams with Jeff Mariotte, Scarface: Devil in Disguise with Joshua Jabcuga and Killing the Cobra, a graphic novel based on Mario Acevado‘s book The Nymphos of Rocky Flats.
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018