Ah, The good old street date break. A term that alludes to when a retail shop sells a game in advance of its actual release.
And this one is a doozy. It’s for one the biggest games this generation, and two weeks early. There are reports that Uncharted 4 is already being sold and received certain buyers. VideoGamer report that certain Amazon users are getting dispatch confirmations, with other online stores doing the same. On top of that, they also report that a man being called Shabz picked up a copy from a CEX somewhere in the UK.
The irony of all this is that the game was meant to be out today, but recently got delayed two weeks due to complications. We’ll call this an accidental soft launch then, I guess?
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018