Naughty Dog, at least for their last few games, have been known for being able to get every ounce of power out of a machine. The Last of Us looked quite spectacular on PlayStation 3, and at the point it came out, it was a very aged console.
Well, it seems that the developer is up to it again, only this time making their debut on Playstation 4. This new video is all about how they are utilising the console to make a game that genuinely looks quite stunning. It also goes into the environmental design, especially as it pertains to traversal too, which should give you some insight into how it actually plays.
Take a look:
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018