Naughty Dog, at least for their last few games, have been known for being able to get every ounce of power out of a machine. The Last of Us looked quite spectacular on PlayStation 3, and at the point it came out, it was a very aged console.
Well, it seems that the developer is up to it again, only this time making their debut on Playstation 4. This new video is all about how they are utilising the console to make a game that genuinely looks quite stunning. It also goes into the environmental design, especially as it pertains to traversal too, which should give you some insight into how it actually plays.
Take a look:
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018