Naughty Dog, at least for their last few games, have been known for being able to get every ounce of power out of a machine. The Last of Us looked quite spectacular on PlayStation 3, and at the point it came out, it was a very aged console.
Well, it seems that the developer is up to it again, only this time making their debut on Playstation 4. This new video is all about how they are utilising the console to make a game that genuinely looks quite stunning. It also goes into the environmental design, especially as it pertains to traversal too, which should give you some insight into how it actually plays.
Take a look:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is Coming to Nintendo Switch in Japan via Streaming - September 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: How the Spider Found His Spirit - September 14, 2018
- Yugi From Yu-Gi-Oh is Joining Jump Force - September 14, 2018
- It Doesn’t Look Like Halo 5 is Coming to PC - September 13, 2018