Naughty Dog, at least for their last few games, have been known for being able to get every ounce of power out of a machine. The Last of Us looked quite spectacular on PlayStation 3, and at the point it came out, it was a very aged console.
Well, it seems that the developer is up to it again, only this time making their debut on Playstation 4. This new video is all about how they are utilising the console to make a game that genuinely looks quite stunning. It also goes into the environmental design, especially as it pertains to traversal too, which should give you some insight into how it actually plays.
Take a look:
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018