Minecraft: Story Mode is clearly doing pretty well for Telltale. I’ve not played anything past the first episode, but I’ve heard generally positive things about the output.
And it looks like Telltale aren’t done with it yet. They’ve just announced that the series, that was meant to run for five episodes, has now been extended to eight. These three extra chapters will act as post-season content featuring what the gang get up to after the conclusion of the fifth episodes. It’s explained as:
Episode Five will bridge the gap between the Wither Storm story arc, and three all-new adventures that will continue as post-season episodes set to release in the coming months of 2016.
On tops of all this, Episode 5 has finally got its release date, and it will be with us very soon. Order Up will launch March 29th on PC/Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and iOS and Android-based devices.
Have at it.
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018