Uncharted 4 is finally on its way out after several delays, meaning that Nathan Darke’s supposed last outing is on our horizon. The production of the game has been pretty open as quite regularly we’ve gotten pictures of the mo-cap process and footage from the game.
However, it appears we are going to be getting a much more structured idea of how the game has been made as this Behind the Scenes series had debuted with its first episode of a five part series. This episode focuses on the franchise as a whole and the history that is going into this new game. Nothing too deep here, but nice if you want to get a little excited about A Thief’s End.
Take a look:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018