Uncharted 4 is finally on its way out after several delays, meaning that Nathan Darke’s supposed last outing is on our horizon. The production of the game has been pretty open as quite regularly we’ve gotten pictures of the mo-cap process and footage from the game.
However, it appears we are going to be getting a much more structured idea of how the game has been made as this Behind the Scenes series had debuted with its first episode of a five part series. This episode focuses on the franchise as a whole and the history that is going into this new game. Nothing too deep here, but nice if you want to get a little excited about A Thief’s End.
Take a look:
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018