Uncharted 4 is finally on its way out after several delays, meaning that Nathan Darke’s supposed last outing is on our horizon. The production of the game has been pretty open as quite regularly we’ve gotten pictures of the mo-cap process and footage from the game.
However, it appears we are going to be getting a much more structured idea of how the game has been made as this Behind the Scenes series had debuted with its first episode of a five part series. This episode focuses on the franchise as a whole and the history that is going into this new game. Nothing too deep here, but nice if you want to get a little excited about A Thief’s End.
Take a look:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018