We’ve known for a while that Uncharted 4 is coming in Q1 of 2016. Sadly, the specific details had eluded us up until this point. The game is going to be a huge deal and will undoubtedly be the biggest PlayStation 4 exclusive to date.
Well, no longer are we in the dark. As revealed by PlayStation Blog, Uncharted 4 is going to be with us on March 18th, 2016. There are a couple editions you can buy into too. The most expensive of them is the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition, which includes:
- A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
- Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake and Desert Drake outfits
- Three custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin, Snow Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
- Henry Avery, Thomas Tew and Adam Baldrige Sigil Ball Caps
- Madagascar Sidekick Outfits
- Phurba Dagger Taunt
- An Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End dynamic theme
That release date feels just right, and it is good to not have the vague ‘Q1’ looming over the game.
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018