Lawbreakers‘ gameplay was revealed on Friday, and I thought it looked pretty fun. The free to play game is currently only announced on PC, and is being designed on that infrastructure, but it seems a home on console wouldn’t be out of the question.
Specifically, on Xbox One. Talking on Twitter, the head of Xbox Phil Spencer spoke in reverence for the games’ creator Cliff Bleszinski and said that his title would be welcome on Xbox. The developer was one of the masterminds behind one of Microsoft’s most recognisable franchises Gears of War, so it’s not hard to see why.
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) August 27, 2015
Obviously, no confirmation has been made here, but it seems the ball is in Boss Key Studio’s court. I could see this as a big Windows 10 and Xbox One exclusive, but that is all speculation and dependent on both parties meeting the right terms. We will have to see how this plays out.
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018