From what we have seen from Rise of the Tomb Raider thus far, Lara Croft is continuing from the last game where she straight up murdered people. This time it shouldn’t be as jarring she already as a violent past to fall back on.
However, if you did want to keep a bit of her humanity, it’s been revealed that you can tackle certain situations without killing anyone. In a new video, Crystal Dynamics walk you throught heir Gamescom playthrough and show how Lara can get through without killing anyone. It is said that sometimes, ‘combat will be inevitable’, but it seems you can stay your arrow a little more than previously advertised.
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018