From what we have seen from Rise of the Tomb Raider thus far, Lara Croft is continuing from the last game where she straight up murdered people. This time it shouldn’t be as jarring she already as a violent past to fall back on.
However, if you did want to keep a bit of her humanity, it’s been revealed that you can tackle certain situations without killing anyone. In a new video, Crystal Dynamics walk you throught heir Gamescom playthrough and show how Lara can get through without killing anyone. It is said that sometimes, ‘combat will be inevitable’, but it seems you can stay your arrow a little more than previously advertised.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018