From what we have seen from Rise of the Tomb Raider thus far, Lara Croft is continuing from the last game where she straight up murdered people. This time it shouldn’t be as jarring she already as a violent past to fall back on.
However, if you did want to keep a bit of her humanity, it’s been revealed that you can tackle certain situations without killing anyone. In a new video, Crystal Dynamics walk you throught heir Gamescom playthrough and show how Lara can get through without killing anyone. It is said that sometimes, ‘combat will be inevitable’, but it seems you can stay your arrow a little more than previously advertised.
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018