From what we have seen from Rise of the Tomb Raider thus far, Lara Croft is continuing from the last game where she straight up murdered people. This time it shouldn’t be as jarring she already as a violent past to fall back on.
However, if you did want to keep a bit of her humanity, it’s been revealed that you can tackle certain situations without killing anyone. In a new video, Crystal Dynamics walk you throught heir Gamescom playthrough and show how Lara can get through without killing anyone. It is said that sometimes, ‘combat will be inevitable’, but it seems you can stay your arrow a little more than previously advertised.
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018