From what we have seen from Rise of the Tomb Raider thus far, Lara Croft is continuing from the last game where she straight up murdered people. This time it shouldn’t be as jarring she already as a violent past to fall back on.
However, if you did want to keep a bit of her humanity, it’s been revealed that you can tackle certain situations without killing anyone. In a new video, Crystal Dynamics walk you throught heir Gamescom playthrough and show how Lara can get through without killing anyone. It is said that sometimes, ‘combat will be inevitable’, but it seems you can stay your arrow a little more than previously advertised.
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018