The Adult Colouring book boom shows no sign of stopping. They made up five of Amazon’s top 10 sellers last week. Brazil had six in their top 10 non-fiction list. And last year in France, they sold 3.5m of the buggers.
We’ve looked at how Marvel are moving into that field. Well, they have plenty of black and white artwork just sitting on their servers they could repurpose and rename.
And they have registred the trademark for the popular phrase associated with some of books, Color Your Own, solely for comic books.
So as well as the announced volumes, would we be about to get regular comic books in plain old black-and-white and encouraging people to colour them themselves?
Hope the paper stock is up to it.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018