Last summer’s Image Expo was held in the Hilton Bayfront the Wednesday morning of San Diego Comic Con. I’m staying there this year and so thought that might save me a morning rush from the other side of town.
And there are plenty of comic creators in attendance to talk about their 2016 comics from the publisher. We’ve already talked about Warren Ellis and Tula Lotay having a project to announce there. I’ve also heard Si Spurrier will be announcing a new project as well – his first for Image since Gutsville.
But for those, like me, who can’t make it to the show, Image are putting out an Image Expo Preview book for a dollar, available at comic stores the Wednesday morning of San Diego Comic Con.
Almost as if they are having their Image Expo cake and eating it.
I hope there is Image Expo cake. Peter and Emily can bring me back a slice.
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018
- Declan Shalvey to Help Out Steve McNiven on Return Of Wolverine? - August 17, 2018
- Landry Walker’s Writer’s Commentary on A Clash Of Kings #12 from Dynamite - August 17, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Variant Cover Credit Switcheroo - August 17, 2018
- More DC Comics Variant Covers for September 2018 from Francesco Mattina, Kaare Andrews, Mark Brooks and More - August 17, 2018