Last summer’s Image Expo was held in the Hilton Bayfront the Wednesday morning of San Diego Comic Con. I’m staying there this year and so thought that might save me a morning rush from the other side of town.
And there are plenty of comic creators in attendance to talk about their 2016 comics from the publisher. We’ve already talked about Warren Ellis and Tula Lotay having a project to announce there. I’ve also heard Si Spurrier will be announcing a new project as well – his first for Image since Gutsville.
But for those, like me, who can’t make it to the show, Image are putting out an Image Expo Preview book for a dollar, available at comic stores the Wednesday morning of San Diego Comic Con.
Almost as if they are having their Image Expo cake and eating it.
I hope there is Image Expo cake. Peter and Emily can bring me back a slice.
- The Daily LITG, 13th December 2018, The Scott Snyder Who Laughs - December 13, 2018
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018