Last summer’s Image Expo was held in the Hilton Bayfront the Wednesday morning of San Diego Comic Con. I’m staying there this year and so thought that might save me a morning rush from the other side of town.
And there are plenty of comic creators in attendance to talk about their 2016 comics from the publisher. We’ve already talked about Warren Ellis and Tula Lotay having a project to announce there. I’ve also heard Si Spurrier will be announcing a new project as well – his first for Image since Gutsville.
But for those, like me, who can’t make it to the show, Image are putting out an Image Expo Preview book for a dollar, available at comic stores the Wednesday morning of San Diego Comic Con.
Almost as if they are having their Image Expo cake and eating it.
I hope there is Image Expo cake. Peter and Emily can bring me back a slice.
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018