Last summer’s Image Expo was held in the Hilton Bayfront the Wednesday morning of San Diego Comic Con. I’m staying there this year and so thought that might save me a morning rush from the other side of town.
And there are plenty of comic creators in attendance to talk about their 2016 comics from the publisher. We’ve already talked about Warren Ellis and Tula Lotay having a project to announce there. I’ve also heard Si Spurrier will be announcing a new project as well – his first for Image since Gutsville.
But for those, like me, who can’t make it to the show, Image are putting out an Image Expo Preview book for a dollar, available at comic stores the Wednesday morning of San Diego Comic Con.
Almost as if they are having their Image Expo cake and eating it.
I hope there is Image Expo cake. Peter and Emily can bring me back a slice.
- Walking Dead Day Announced For October 13th, With Retailer Exclusive Variants Of #1 - May 23, 2018
- Zorro and Edgar Rice Burroughs Return in American Mythology August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- 5 Presents Brian Michael Bendis Left Behind for the Marvel Universe in Invincible Iron Man #600 [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018
- A New Look – and Name – For Amadeus Cho’s Hulk (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- Midnight Tiger Strong and Double Jumpers: Full Circle Jerks Launch From Action Lab in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018