Uncharted 4 was undoubtedly going to be the jewell in Sony’s E3 conference. And so it was. Eventually, after a failed first attempt. But hey, at least we know it is real gameplay right?
This trailer showed off one of the franchise’s famous gun fighting scenes and it is tangible, chaotic and substantial. This looks as cinematic as ever and you really need to gawk at it. It’s very impressive.
This absolutely is reaching that promise of a gorgeous Indiana Jones style adventure the series promised it could always be. Count me in, as if I wasn’t already.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018