From Francesco Francavilla reprising his Silver Surfer poster, to Neal Adams revisiting the seventies,
Here are almost all of IDW’s exclusive retailer variant covers to Star Trek/Green Lantern: The Spectrum War – 23 of them, all exclusive to individual retailers around the world, as well as comic conventions by Boston Con and subscription boxes like Comic Block.
Three more from Gamestop, ThinkGeek and Nerd Block will be unveiled by their respective companies.
Which means, yes, there will be one in an upcoming Nerd Block. Um, spoilers…
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018