Yesterday, I reported on the news that a new Xbox One controller was in the works. I assumed that it would drop during E3, but if this new leak is to believed, it could be with us in just a few days.
Eurogamer (via VG247) found the controller, which is listed as having the 3.5mm headphone jack, on the Austrian site Libro. The listing is now gone, but it stated that the controller will be coming June 8th. Here is a picture of it. I asume there will be other paint jobs too:
There don’t appear to be any other changes to the controller, so maybe it is better to think of this as an ‘addendum’ rather than a totally new controller. Still the universal headphone jack is nothing to scoff at. That will add a ton of functionality.
- Fable Fortune is Leaving Early Access Later This Week - February 19, 2018
- PSVR Title Moss Gets a Cute New Trailer and Very Close Release Date - February 19, 2018
- Remedy Entertainment’s Next Game Set to Release Next Year - February 19, 2018
- Guilty Gear Creator Says Next Game Will Reduce Complex Systems to Attract New Players - February 19, 2018
- Developer Plans for Rainbow Six Siege to Run For 10 Years With No Sequels - February 19, 2018