Well, the Xbox One’s controller looks like it is going to get some improvements yet. Eurogamer found that a support page on the Xbox website had been updated with details on a new iteration of the controller. It has been removed now, but it made reference to the universally used 3.5mm headphone jack. It also says that this will be “only available on controllers released after June 2015.” That sets up a likely E3 appearance methinks.
Nothing else was revealed about the controller, but perhaps there will be some kind of ‘software’ capabilities we don’t know about yet. Keep your eyes peeled on a possible announcement during Microsoft’s E3 Press Conference on June 15th.
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018