Well, the Xbox One’s controller looks like it is going to get some improvements yet. Eurogamer found that a support page on the Xbox website had been updated with details on a new iteration of the controller. It has been removed now, but it made reference to the universally used 3.5mm headphone jack. It also says that this will be “only available on controllers released after June 2015.” That sets up a likely E3 appearance methinks.
Nothing else was revealed about the controller, but perhaps there will be some kind of ‘software’ capabilities we don’t know about yet. Keep your eyes peeled on a possible announcement during Microsoft’s E3 Press Conference on June 15th.
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018
- Shenmue 3 has Been Delayed to 2019 - May 16, 2018
- Gearbox Head Seemingly Says Borderlands 3 Won’t Be at E3 - May 16, 2018
- Metro Exodus has Been Delayed Until 2019 - May 16, 2018