Well, the Xbox One’s controller looks like it is going to get some improvements yet. Eurogamer found that a support page on the Xbox website had been updated with details on a new iteration of the controller. It has been removed now, but it made reference to the universally used 3.5mm headphone jack. It also says that this will be “only available on controllers released after June 2015.” That sets up a likely E3 appearance methinks.
Nothing else was revealed about the controller, but perhaps there will be some kind of ‘software’ capabilities we don’t know about yet. Keep your eyes peeled on a possible announcement during Microsoft’s E3 Press Conference on June 15th.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018