Coming out of the Diamond Retailer Summit in Las Vegas, Bleeding Cool has learned that Marvel will announce their new Star Wars comics the week before San Diego Comic Con.
Bleeding Cool has previously reported there will be two ongoing series. We have an inkling of the involved creators (and did post a cryptic teaser once) but now we’ll see if we can open that door a smidgen…
Fan art by Jonathan Moore.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017