Coming out of the Diamond Retailer Summit in Las Vegas, Bleeding Cool has learned that Marvel will announce their new Star Wars comics the week before San Diego Comic Con.
Bleeding Cool has previously reported there will be two ongoing series. We have an inkling of the involved creators (and did post a cryptic teaser once) but now we’ll see if we can open that door a smidgen…
Fan art by Jonathan Moore.
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018