Ian Mageto, Bleeding Cool’s Senior Cosplay Correspondent writes:
It’s the final installment of Bleeding Cosplay in 2013 and it’s going to be hard to top the effusive brilliance of plenty of the cosplay this year, but it’s time to set the bar even higher for 2014. You can check out all our previous editions of Bleeding Cosplay and cosplay coverage in 2013 here. And don’t forget one of our biggest articles of 2013, our San Diego Comic Con cosplay edition here.
If you would like to have your work featured please send a high resolution image to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as any links to your social media page and photographer credit. Like these folks did.
Galadhrim (Lord of the Rings) : Celticbard76 (http://celticbard76.
Rogue Champion Hawke (Dragon Age 2) : Star DustShadow Cosplay (www.facebook.com/
Bulma (Dragon Ball Z) : It’s Showtime, PeachyMomo (www.facebook.com/showtime.
Pin-up Cruella (101 Dalmations) : Cat O’Nine (www.bookoflucifer.com)
Berserker Rikku (Final Fantasy X-2) : Oki-Cospi (www.facebook.com/OkiCospi)
photographer: Nude Carbon Studios
Solomon Grundy (DC Comics) : SD Rum Cosplay (www.facebook.com/SDRumCosplay) photographer: Alex Chung
- The Comic Book History Of Solomon Grundy AKA Cyrus Gold
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015