For those who have been following along, legendary comic artist George Perez has been suffering deterioration in his vision due to his diabetes and had to start wearing an eye patch. He went into surgery on Friday to try and improve his vision. He posted on update to his facebook page
Well, I’m back! According to my eye doctor the surgery went well and I have already noticed a small bit of improvement in the vision of my left eye. Before the operation, when I was asked “How many fingers am I holding up?”, I couldn’t even see the person’s hand. Now I can make out the number of fingers, albeit still fuzzy.
A small step forward, but forward nevertheless. Thanks to everyone for all the posts, e-mails, letters, texts and phone calls of support and encouragement. I still have a ways to go, but I seem to be on the right path.
Big text hugs and cyber smooches all around!!
We wish George a speedy recover and look forward to his future work with Boom! Studios.
- Lucifer Season 3: Will Amenadiel be a Wedge Between Dr. Linda and Maze? - January 19, 2018
- Forging Hephaestus: Drew Hayes Builds a Universe from the Villains’ POV - January 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner Shares Original Designs for 30th Anniversary Dawn Statue - January 19, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: How Long Before Anissa Suits Up as Thunder? - January 19, 2018
- Drew Carey to Guest Star on NCIS as Former Marine Accused of Murder - January 19, 2018