The DC panel today at Fan Expo was all about the New 52 with a heavy focus on Trinity War and Forever Evil, and not telling us too much about either one.
John Cunningham had no comment on what will be happening with Nightwing in Forever Evil. He would only say ‘the internet is going to explode on September 4th and it’s all going to be about Nightwing.’
Rich adds: For those who fear not potential spoilers, this is where we think it’s all going…
Eddie Berganza pointed out that people should start asking why the Justice League is going to Canada and implied that at the end of Trinity War ‘there might not be a United States.’
An audience question about the Joker revealed he will be in Villains Month and Forever Evil but the panel had no comment on the status of his face at that time.
Francis Manapul talked about what’s coming up for Flash. The identity of the Reverse Flash will be revealed in Flash #23.
Flash #25, which ties into Zero Year, will flashback to explore and develop the Barry/Iris relationship.
Also, don’t expect Kid Flash to appear in Flash again for awhile. According to Francis, Scott Lobdell has plans for him in Teen Titans and the Flash title can’t touch Bart again for some time.
David Finch was also on hand to talk about Forever Evil and said basically every DC villain, even some he hadn’t heard of, will be in Forever Evil, led by Lex Luthor.
Ray Fawkes, Jason Fabok and Brian Cunningham were also in attendance…
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017