Jim Zub reports on the sales bump given to Skullkickers by renaming it Uncanny Skullkickers for one issue, in light of Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-Force joining Uncanny X-Men at Marvel.
Something I’m sure Nicky Barrucci hopes will be repeated with Uncanny #1 and William D Hodge the same with The Uncanny #1.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017