Jim Zub reports on the sales bump given to Skullkickers by renaming it Uncanny Skullkickers for one issue, in light of Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-Force joining Uncanny X-Men at Marvel.
Something I’m sure Nicky Barrucci hopes will be repeated with Uncanny #1 and William D Hodge the same with The Uncanny #1.
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018