Jim Zub reports on the sales bump given to Skullkickers by renaming it Uncanny Skullkickers for one issue, in light of Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-Force joining Uncanny X-Men at Marvel.
Something I’m sure Nicky Barrucci hopes will be repeated with Uncanny #1 and William D Hodge the same with The Uncanny #1.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017