Two multidimensional comics are meeting their end in April, as part of the X-Termination crossover, David Lapham and Roberto De La Torre’s Age Of Apocalypse with issue 14 and Greg Pak and Andre Aeujo’s X-Treme X-Men with issue 13.
Here are their final covers (and the cover to Astonishing X-Men that make up the trptych).
Sorry folks. At least it looks like they are going out with a bang…
AGE OF APOCALYPSE #14
(W) David Lapham (A) Roberto De La Torre (CA) Greg Land
PART 3 of X-TERMINATION! – FINAL ISSUE!
• The multi-verse is being consumed!
• No one is safe as our heroes split up to fight a war in two universes.
X-TREME X-MEN #13
(W) Greg Pak (A) Andre Arujo (CA) Kalman Androsofsky
Part 4 OF X-TERMINATION – FINAL ISSUE!
• With the rift into the AOA widening, the only chance might be to step into the void-but at what cost?
• Kid Nightcrawler makes the ultimate sacrifice
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool’s First Review of Avengers: Infinity War [Spoiler-Free] #ThanosDemandsYourSilence - April 24, 2018
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018
- Further Universal FanCon Fallout… Refunds and Apologies? - April 24, 2018
- Gerard Way and Nick Derington’s Doom Patrol #11 Out This Week Honest – A Ball That Has Not Been Forgotten - April 24, 2018