Two multidimensional comics are meeting their end in April, as part of the X-Termination crossover, David Lapham and Roberto De La Torre’s Age Of Apocalypse with issue 14 and Greg Pak and Andre Aeujo’s X-Treme X-Men with issue 13.
Here are their final covers (and the cover to Astonishing X-Men that make up the trptych).
Sorry folks. At least it looks like they are going out with a bang…
AGE OF APOCALYPSE #14
(W) David Lapham (A) Roberto De La Torre (CA) Greg Land
PART 3 of X-TERMINATION! – FINAL ISSUE!
• The multi-verse is being consumed!
• No one is safe as our heroes split up to fight a war in two universes.
X-TREME X-MEN #13
(W) Greg Pak (A) Andre Arujo (CA) Kalman Androsofsky
Part 4 OF X-TERMINATION – FINAL ISSUE!
• With the rift into the AOA widening, the only chance might be to step into the void-but at what cost?
• Kid Nightcrawler makes the ultimate sacrifice
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017
- Image Gives Curse Words A Gold Embossed One-Per-Retailer Cover Too – Well, It Is Their Birthday Any Day Now - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Omnibus Of Buffy Season 8 Written By Joss Whedon, Bryan K Vaughan, Drew Goddard And More - January 17, 2017