Two multidimensional comics are meeting their end in April, as part of the X-Termination crossover, David Lapham and Roberto De La Torre’s Age Of Apocalypse with issue 14 and Greg Pak and Andre Aeujo’s X-Treme X-Men with issue 13.
Here are their final covers (and the cover to Astonishing X-Men that make up the trptych).
Sorry folks. At least it looks like they are going out with a bang…
AGE OF APOCALYPSE #14
(W) David Lapham (A) Roberto De La Torre (CA) Greg Land
PART 3 of X-TERMINATION! – FINAL ISSUE!
• The multi-verse is being consumed!
• No one is safe as our heroes split up to fight a war in two universes.
X-TREME X-MEN #13
(W) Greg Pak (A) Andre Arujo (CA) Kalman Androsofsky
Part 4 OF X-TERMINATION – FINAL ISSUE!
• With the rift into the AOA widening, the only chance might be to step into the void-but at what cost?
• Kid Nightcrawler makes the ultimate sacrifice
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018