Two multidimensional comics are meeting their end in April, as part of the X-Termination crossover, David Lapham and Roberto De La Torre’s Age Of Apocalypse with issue 14 and Greg Pak and Andre Aeujo’s X-Treme X-Men with issue 13.
Here are their final covers (and the cover to Astonishing X-Men that make up the trptych).
Sorry folks. At least it looks like they are going out with a bang…
AGE OF APOCALYPSE #14
(W) David Lapham (A) Roberto De La Torre (CA) Greg Land
PART 3 of X-TERMINATION! – FINAL ISSUE!
• The multi-verse is being consumed!
• No one is safe as our heroes split up to fight a war in two universes.
X-TREME X-MEN #13
(W) Greg Pak (A) Andre Arujo (CA) Kalman Androsofsky
Part 4 OF X-TERMINATION – FINAL ISSUE!
• With the rift into the AOA widening, the only chance might be to step into the void-but at what cost?
• Kid Nightcrawler makes the ultimate sacrifice
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018