Recently, Gail Simone announced she’d been fired off Batgirl by DC Comics. With her exclusive contract at the company coming to an end, some thought that would be that. Especially since so many other publishers had started calling offering her work.
I hear something is coming. From Gail, from DC. And that tomorrow will be DC’s last chance to announce it before they break up for Christmas.
I advise you to keep a mouth full of champagne at all times tomorrow. Just so that you can spit it out over everyone when the news breaks.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017