From Iron Man #4 by Kieron Gillen and Greg Land.
Well, he is a bit of a futurist (albeit one who currently seems to be restricting the use of high tech) and this book is very much a get-Iron Man-ready-to-be-in-Guardians Of The Galaxy.
But you know, I bet they read fantasy novels in space as well. Come on Tony, you know elves and trolls, get back in the Hobbit.
- Photos: Inside Last Night’s Blade Runner VIP Party At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- The Tempest – Alan Moore And Kevin O’Neill’s Final League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Announced - July 20, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017