From Iron Man #4 by Kieron Gillen and Greg Land.
Well, he is a bit of a futurist (albeit one who currently seems to be restricting the use of high tech) and this book is very much a get-Iron Man-ready-to-be-in-Guardians Of The Galaxy.
But you know, I bet they read fantasy novels in space as well. Come on Tony, you know elves and trolls, get back in the Hobbit.
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018