From Iron Man #4 by Kieron Gillen and Greg Land.
Well, he is a bit of a futurist (albeit one who currently seems to be restricting the use of high tech) and this book is very much a get-Iron Man-ready-to-be-in-Guardians Of The Galaxy.
But you know, I bet they read fantasy novels in space as well. Come on Tony, you know elves and trolls, get back in the Hobbit.
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017