Warning. There may be Spider-Man and Avengers Arena spoilers at the end of this article.
I blame Marvel personally.
First it was spoiling all manner of stories in the national press one, maybe two days, before the comic was available on the shelves.
Didn’t though. We know that now.
But can you really blame people for playing along? Such as the final page of tomorrow’s Avengers Arena #1leaking out detailing a certain death which may have all manner of people up in arms (Massive spoiler on this link). Or pages (below) purporting to be the final pages of Superior Spider-Man #1 that seems to fit the pages already previewed? But is probably pages taken from another printed preview?
Of course, Dan Slott asked people specifically not to spoil the ending of Amazing Spider-Man #698. They didn’t listen to him and it was spoilt a week in advance. With even one prominent Spider-Man review site heading straight for the spoiler, not to mention a certain creator in a certain strip bar telling all…
The two Spider-pages mentioned above are below. You have been warned, whatever their nature. The far more spoilery Avengers Arena last page follows…
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3 Filming in Manhattan on Monday - January 19, 2018
- DC Comics’ The Silencer #1 by John Romita, Released Early on Apple iTunes - January 19, 2018
- Fifty Comic Stores That Have Closed Since January 2017 - January 19, 2018
- Free Beer Given Away in London to Promote Kingsman: The Golden Circle on DVD/Blu-ray/Download - January 19, 2018