Warning. There may be Spider-Man and Avengers Arena spoilers at the end of this article.
I blame Marvel personally.
First it was spoiling all manner of stories in the national press one, maybe two days, before the comic was available on the shelves.
Didn’t though. We know that now.
But can you really blame people for playing along? Such as the final page of tomorrow’s Avengers Arena #1leaking out detailing a certain death which may have all manner of people up in arms (Massive spoiler on this link). Or pages (below) purporting to be the final pages of Superior Spider-Man #1 that seems to fit the pages already previewed? But is probably pages taken from another printed preview?
Of course, Dan Slott asked people specifically not to spoil the ending of Amazing Spider-Man #698. They didn’t listen to him and it was spoilt a week in advance. With even one prominent Spider-Man review site heading straight for the spoiler, not to mention a certain creator in a certain strip bar telling all…
The two Spider-pages mentioned above are below. You have been warned, whatever their nature. The far more spoilery Avengers Arena last page follows…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017