Warning. There may be Spider-Man and Avengers Arena spoilers at the end of this article.
I blame Marvel personally.
First it was spoiling all manner of stories in the national press one, maybe two days, before the comic was available on the shelves.
Didn’t though. We know that now.
But can you really blame people for playing along? Such as the final page of tomorrow’s Avengers Arena #1leaking out detailing a certain death which may have all manner of people up in arms (Massive spoiler on this link). Or pages (below) purporting to be the final pages of Superior Spider-Man #1 that seems to fit the pages already previewed? But is probably pages taken from another printed preview?
Of course, Dan Slott asked people specifically not to spoil the ending of Amazing Spider-Man #698. They didn’t listen to him and it was spoilt a week in advance. With even one prominent Spider-Man review site heading straight for the spoiler, not to mention a certain creator in a certain strip bar telling all…
The two Spider-pages mentioned above are below. You have been warned, whatever their nature. The far more spoilery Avengers Arena last page follows…
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017