It’s a story we’ve been exploring this past week, Gail Simone off Batgirl, the DC New 52 title most associated with one creator more than any other. Today, Gail confirmed the news. The response from her peers was instant.
@gailsimone forced off Batgirl. This is so fucked up I have no proper words…
— J.H. Williams III (@JHWilliamsIII) December 9, 2012
— Gary Erskine (@garyerskine) December 9, 2012
Above all, @gailsimone has an audience of her own that’ll be out of that door with her.
— Paul_Cornell (@Paul_Cornell) December 9, 2012
@gailsimone always in your corner Gail, as a fan and a friend. will call again later.
— Scott Snyder (@Ssnyder1835) December 9, 2012
@gailsimone Good luck with what’s next. Await your statement with interest.
— Kieron Gillen (@kierongillen) December 9, 2012
@gailsimone did you not put enough women in refrigerators or something?
— Mike Nelson (@themikecnelson) December 9, 2012
@themikecnelson Funny you should say that.
— GailSimone (@GailSimone) December 9, 2012
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017