Don’t worry though, it’s just a sketch cover, being sold by Dynamic Forces. Considering what most believe to be Dan Slott’s red herring of a tweet a few weeks ago, placing Miguel in the new series, this appears to be a rather entertaining bait by artist Ken Haeser…
And look! It worked!
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Photos: Dark Horse’s San Diego Comic-Con Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Robotech #1 May Ship Early, And More From Titan Comics’ SDCC Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017