Don’t worry though, it’s just a sketch cover, being sold by Dynamic Forces. Considering what most believe to be Dan Slott’s red herring of a tweet a few weeks ago, placing Miguel in the new series, this appears to be a rather entertaining bait by artist Ken Haeser…
And look! It worked!
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018