The Comic Book Club podcast found itself with a bit of a scoop this week. One of its regulars, who works in an Apple store, found themselves serving Patrick Stewart this week. He’d lost the plug for his iPhone, as you do. Or at least as I do.
And, after getting Stewart to say “Magneto” and “Weapon X” a few times asked “So… another X-Men movie?”
And he nodded.
Stewart also mentioned that he was going on to have dinner with William Shatner, and that Shatner is very eccentric. No real scoop there…[audio:http://media.blubrry.com/comicbookclub/p/comicbookclublive.com/podcasts/audio/2012/09/Comic_Book_Club_Calista_Brill_Scott_Eckert.mp3]
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017