The Comic Book Club podcast found itself with a bit of a scoop this week. One of its regulars, who works in an Apple store, found themselves serving Patrick Stewart this week. He’d lost the plug for his iPhone, as you do. Or at least as I do.
And, after getting Stewart to say “Magneto” and “Weapon X” a few times asked “So… another X-Men movie?”
And he nodded.
Stewart also mentioned that he was going on to have dinner with William Shatner, and that Shatner is very eccentric. No real scoop there…[audio:http://media.blubrry.com/comicbookclub/p/comicbookclublive.com/podcasts/audio/2012/09/Comic_Book_Club_Calista_Brill_Scott_Eckert.mp3]
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes For Marvel Comics’ Scarlet Spider, Royals And America - October 20, 2017
- Hot Rumour: ReedPOP Gets Into Bed With MCM Comic Con - October 20, 2017