The Comic Book Club podcast found itself with a bit of a scoop this week. One of its regulars, who works in an Apple store, found themselves serving Patrick Stewart this week. He’d lost the plug for his iPhone, as you do. Or at least as I do.
And, after getting Stewart to say “Magneto” and “Weapon X” a few times asked “So… another X-Men movie?”
And he nodded.
Stewart also mentioned that he was going on to have dinner with William Shatner, and that Shatner is very eccentric. No real scoop there…[audio:http://media.blubrry.com/comicbookclub/p/comicbookclublive.com/podcasts/audio/2012/09/Comic_Book_Club_Calista_Brill_Scott_Eckert.mp3]
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017