The Comic Book Club podcast found itself with a bit of a scoop this week. One of its regulars, who works in an Apple store, found themselves serving Patrick Stewart this week. He’d lost the plug for his iPhone, as you do. Or at least as I do.
And, after getting Stewart to say “Magneto” and “Weapon X” a few times asked “So… another X-Men movie?”
And he nodded.
Stewart also mentioned that he was going on to have dinner with William Shatner, and that Shatner is very eccentric. No real scoop there…[audio:http://media.blubrry.com/comicbookclub/p/comicbookclublive.com/podcasts/audio/2012/09/Comic_Book_Club_Calista_Brill_Scott_Eckert.mp3]
- Dark Horse Comics Semi-Liquidates Over 300 Collections And Hardcovers, Including Buffy Omnibuses - March 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th March 2017 – Unworthy, Reborn And Leaked - March 26, 2017
- Women In Comics Con 2017: Because Pop Culture Is A Mirror That Reflects Everyone - March 26, 2017
- Chicago’s FanFest 2017 – “This Is What Happens When Your Country Is Founded By Religious Nuts With Guns” - March 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 26th March 2017 – “Iron Fist Is Off To A Good Start But We Didn’t Sell A Single Issue Of Gamora” - March 26, 2017