The Comic Book Club podcast found itself with a bit of a scoop this week. One of its regulars, who works in an Apple store, found themselves serving Patrick Stewart this week. He’d lost the plug for his iPhone, as you do. Or at least as I do.
And, after getting Stewart to say “Magneto” and “Weapon X” a few times asked “So… another X-Men movie?”
And he nodded.
Stewart also mentioned that he was going on to have dinner with William Shatner, and that Shatner is very eccentric. No real scoop there…[audio:http://media.blubrry.com/comicbookclub/p/comicbookclublive.com/podcasts/audio/2012/09/Comic_Book_Club_Calista_Brill_Scott_Eckert.mp3]
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017