Here’s the packaging for Marvel’s Avengers Season One original graphic novel, being sold with the Avengers Blu Ray in the US in Walmart and with the Avengers Assemble DVD in the UK in Asda.
Peter David has owned up to being the writer, but the artist is still a mystery, The cover looks like Adi Granov, but the insides….?
Bleeding Cool has managed to acquire the cover, back and spine of the hundred page book, telling the story of what happened after the Avengers were formed, potentially following on from the movie. And we have one panel of art….
That’s Andrea DeVito isn’t it? Yes, yes it is…
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017