Here’s the packaging for Marvel’s Avengers Season One original graphic novel, being sold with the Avengers Blu Ray in the US in Walmart and with the Avengers Assemble DVD in the UK in Asda.
Peter David has owned up to being the writer, but the artist is still a mystery, The cover looks like Adi Granov, but the insides….?
Bleeding Cool has managed to acquire the cover, back and spine of the hundred page book, telling the story of what happened after the Avengers were formed, potentially following on from the movie. And we have one panel of art….
That’s Andrea DeVito isn’t it? Yes, yes it is…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017