Here’s the packaging for Marvel’s Avengers Season One original graphic novel, being sold with the Avengers Blu Ray in the US in Walmart and with the Avengers Assemble DVD in the UK in Asda.
Peter David has owned up to being the writer, but the artist is still a mystery, The cover looks like Adi Granov, but the insides….?
Bleeding Cool has managed to acquire the cover, back and spine of the hundred page book, telling the story of what happened after the Avengers were formed, potentially following on from the movie. And we have one panel of art….
That’s Andrea DeVito isn’t it? Yes, yes it is…
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017