Here’s the packaging for Marvel’s Avengers Season One original graphic novel, being sold with the Avengers Blu Ray in the US in Walmart and with the Avengers Assemble DVD in the UK in Asda.
Peter David has owned up to being the writer, but the artist is still a mystery, The cover looks like Adi Granov, but the insides….?
Bleeding Cool has managed to acquire the cover, back and spine of the hundred page book, telling the story of what happened after the Avengers were formed, potentially following on from the movie. And we have one panel of art….
That’s Andrea DeVito isn’t it? Yes, yes it is…
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017