Here’s the packaging for Marvel’s Avengers Season One original graphic novel, being sold with the Avengers Blu Ray in the US in Walmart and with the Avengers Assemble DVD in the UK in Asda.
Peter David has owned up to being the writer, but the artist is still a mystery, The cover looks like Adi Granov, but the insides….?
Bleeding Cool has managed to acquire the cover, back and spine of the hundred page book, telling the story of what happened after the Avengers were formed, potentially following on from the movie. And we have one panel of art….
That’s Andrea DeVito isn’t it? Yes, yes it is…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018