I’m told that the print run for the first print of Boom’s Higher Earth #2 by Sam Humphries, Manuel Bracchi and Francesco Biagini was 7,550. And that it sold out faster than anything Boom! has previously published, seventeen days before it went on sale – possibly as an affect effect of the $1 first issue. With a similar tale for Fanboys Vs Zombies, it appears that Boom!’s $1 promotion may be working better than certain retailers may have suggested.
The print run for the second print will be 2,500 copies, and the cover below is by Timothy Green II and Blond.
- 26 DC Comics Covers For September: Greg Capullo, Jason Fabok, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bryan Hitch, And More Metal - August 23, 2017
- Christopher MacBride To Adapt Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire’s ‘A.D.: After Death’ For Sony - August 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar #6 Gives Aric A Brand New Look, But Is It The One We Want? - August 23, 2017
- Today’s Deadpool Channels Marvel’s ‘Star Comics’ To Get Past Its Roughest Scene - August 23, 2017
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits - August 23, 2017