I’m told that the print run for the first print of Boom’s Higher Earth #2 by Sam Humphries, Manuel Bracchi and Francesco Biagini was 7,550. And that it sold out faster than anything Boom! has previously published, seventeen days before it went on sale – possibly as an affect effect of the $1 first issue. With a similar tale for Fanboys Vs Zombies, it appears that Boom!’s $1 promotion may be working better than certain retailers may have suggested.
The print run for the second print will be 2,500 copies, and the cover below is by Timothy Green II and Blond.
- I Appear To Be On My Way To MCM London Comic Con 2017… - May 27, 2017
- Daniel Ketchum’s Departure From X-Men Sends Out Shockwaves - May 26, 2017
- The List Of Objects Banned At Phoenix Comicon – What To Do With Your Proton Packs - May 26, 2017
- Your First Look At The Artwork Of Edge Of Venomverse #1 - May 26, 2017
- DC Comics Vs BBC International Over Flash Lights - May 26, 2017