I’m told that the print run for the first print of Boom’s Higher Earth #2 by Sam Humphries, Manuel Bracchi and Francesco Biagini was 7,550. And that it sold out faster than anything Boom! has previously published, seventeen days before it went on sale – possibly as an affect effect of the $1 first issue. With a similar tale for Fanboys Vs Zombies, it appears that Boom!’s $1 promotion may be working better than certain retailers may have suggested.
The print run for the second print will be 2,500 copies, and the cover below is by Timothy Green II and Blond.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017