I’m told that the print run for the first print of Boom’s Higher Earth #2 by Sam Humphries, Manuel Bracchi and Francesco Biagini was 7,550. And that it sold out faster than anything Boom! has previously published, seventeen days before it went on sale – possibly as an affect effect of the $1 first issue. With a similar tale for Fanboys Vs Zombies, it appears that Boom!’s $1 promotion may be working better than certain retailers may have suggested.
The print run for the second print will be 2,500 copies, and the cover below is by Timothy Green II and Blond.
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017