Could we see Rick Remender and Jeremy Opena on an Avengers book? New Avengers maybe?
Could Mark Waid take over Avengers Assemble?
What about Jonathan Hickman and Essad Ribic on either Uncanny X-Men or the Avengers books that’s not the one Remender and Opena are on?
And definitely definitely definitely Kieron Gillen and Greg Land on Iron Man.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca are sticking together… wherever they end up.
And only the very best artists for a Brian Bendis cosmic relaunch…
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017