Could we see Rick Remender and Jeremy Opena on an Avengers book? New Avengers maybe?
Could Mark Waid take over Avengers Assemble?
What about Jonathan Hickman and Essad Ribic on either Uncanny X-Men or the Avengers books that’s not the one Remender and Opena are on?
And definitely definitely definitely Kieron Gillen and Greg Land on Iron Man.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca are sticking together… wherever they end up.
And only the very best artists for a Brian Bendis cosmic relaunch…
- Mark Buckingham And Steve Rude Replace Nick Bradshaw And Klaus Janson On ‘Manhunter Vs Sandman’ - July 27, 2017
- What Else Can You Find In That Marvel Book Previews Catalogue For Early 2018? - July 27, 2017
- A Few DC Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen For August, From Cho To Portacio To Albuquerque - July 27, 2017
- Riccardo Federici Draws The Evil Batmen Of Metal For DC Comics Promotional Items - July 27, 2017
- Harley Quinn Homages The Dark Knight Returns For Batman Day Takeover - July 27, 2017