Could we see Rick Remender and Jeremy Opena on an Avengers book? New Avengers maybe?
Could Mark Waid take over Avengers Assemble?
What about Jonathan Hickman and Essad Ribic on either Uncanny X-Men or the Avengers books that’s not the one Remender and Opena are on?
And definitely definitely definitely Kieron Gillen and Greg Land on Iron Man.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca are sticking together… wherever they end up.
And only the very best artists for a Brian Bendis cosmic relaunch…
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017