Could we see Rick Remender and Jeremy Opena on an Avengers book? New Avengers maybe?
Could Mark Waid take over Avengers Assemble?
What about Jonathan Hickman and Essad Ribic on either Uncanny X-Men or the Avengers books that’s not the one Remender and Opena are on?
And definitely definitely definitely Kieron Gillen and Greg Land on Iron Man.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca are sticking together… wherever they end up.
And only the very best artists for a Brian Bendis cosmic relaunch…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017