I understand that, just as with the launch of Avengers Vs X-Men #1, Marvel Comics is planning to give away $5 coupons to those buying Spider-Man comics digitally. And that this coupon will be redeemable in comic stores against the print purchase of Spider-Men #1 and more.
We’ll let you know more when we have details, but odds are it will launch the week before the publication date of Spider-Men #1, on June 13th (the second print, pictured, to ship the week after).
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017