I understand that, just as with the launch of Avengers Vs X-Men #1, Marvel Comics is planning to give away $5 coupons to those buying Spider-Man comics digitally. And that this coupon will be redeemable in comic stores against the print purchase of Spider-Men #1 and more.
We’ll let you know more when we have details, but odds are it will launch the week before the publication date of Spider-Men #1, on June 13th (the second print, pictured, to ship the week after).
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017
- Image Gives Curse Words A Gold Embossed One-Per-Retailer Cover Too – Well, It Is Their Birthday Any Day Now - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Omnibus Of Buffy Season 8 Written By Joss Whedon, Bryan K Vaughan, Drew Goddard And More - January 17, 2017