I understand that, just as with the launch of Avengers Vs X-Men #1, Marvel Comics is planning to give away $5 coupons to those buying Spider-Man comics digitally. And that this coupon will be redeemable in comic stores against the print purchase of Spider-Men #1 and more.
We’ll let you know more when we have details, but odds are it will launch the week before the publication date of Spider-Men #1, on June 13th (the second print, pictured, to ship the week after).
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018