UPDATE: We found the bag! But lost another. Details here.
Once upon a time, someone grabbed a portfolio off me and ran off the train. It contained two pages of Alan Davis’ Marvelman, the scene where Winter sees Garguanza from the womb. They were never recovered. This was almost twenty years ago and it still hurts.
Sean Jurgens, after attending C2E2, is going through similar pain today. He tweets;
The fucking idiots at the Hyatt have my bag away to someone else!!! I am fucking fuming. All of my artwork, comics and clothes are gone.
This is all the art work that I am missing. If anyone sees it anywhere please let me know.
Said bag contained ALL of my artwork, clothes and 98% of the comics I had with me.
Of course the Hyatt tweeted me last night. There is no sign of them now that someone screwed the pooch. Can’t even find the tweet they sent
I keep going through what is missing. Just realized my Mind the Gap Ashcan personalized to me by Jim McCann was also in there.
I’m sorry for spamming everyone. I am freaking out and beyond heartbroken about this.
I’m so upset I can’t type. I hope it can be found and it is an honest person who has it. But I am not keeping my hopes up.
To Ryan Stegman, I lost the Point One page, both prints and all the books you signed. Also my pages from Phil and the GoT page from Tommy. and a Commission Joe did for me.and oh so much more.
The fact that my 2 Secret Six pages I just had signed by Gail Simone are with my missing artwork is killing me. On top of my Anchor #4 cover
If anyone sees these pages, or if indeed, you suddenly find you got the wrong bag, please get in touch. I will keep your name anonymous if you like, all Sean is concerned about is the safe return of the pages.
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017