This is the Valiant promo for the talking X-O Manowar poster, that uses a QR Code to launch a video on an smartphone, becoming the mouth of the character;
Drawn by Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic, scripted by Robert Venditti and animated by Neal Adams’ Continuity Studios. This is a video of it in action at the most recent ComicsPro – until Valiant asked Bleeding Cool to take it down.
This is me trying to do it with an iPad so that it looks rather silly.
And this is me trying to do it with an iPad on me so that it looks ever sillier.
The posters will be sent out to comic stores imminently. Why not try it yourself?
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017