This is the Valiant promo for the talking X-O Manowar poster, that uses a QR Code to launch a video on an smartphone, becoming the mouth of the character;
Drawn by Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic, scripted by Robert Venditti and animated by Neal Adams’ Continuity Studios. This is a video of it in action at the most recent ComicsPro – until Valiant asked Bleeding Cool to take it down.
This is me trying to do it with an iPad so that it looks rather silly.
And this is me trying to do it with an iPad on me so that it looks ever sillier.
The posters will be sent out to comic stores imminently. Why not try it yourself?
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018