This is the Valiant promo for the talking X-O Manowar poster, that uses a QR Code to launch a video on an smartphone, becoming the mouth of the character;
Drawn by Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic, scripted by Robert Venditti and animated by Neal Adams’ Continuity Studios. This is a video of it in action at the most recent ComicsPro – until Valiant asked Bleeding Cool to take it down.
This is me trying to do it with an iPad so that it looks rather silly.
And this is me trying to do it with an iPad on me so that it looks ever sillier.
The posters will be sent out to comic stores imminently. Why not try it yourself?
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017