This is the Valiant promo for the talking X-O Manowar poster, that uses a QR Code to launch a video on an smartphone, becoming the mouth of the character;
Drawn by Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic, scripted by Robert Venditti and animated by Neal Adams’ Continuity Studios. This is a video of it in action at the most recent ComicsPro – until Valiant asked Bleeding Cool to take it down.
This is me trying to do it with an iPad so that it looks rather silly.
And this is me trying to do it with an iPad on me so that it looks ever sillier.
The posters will be sent out to comic stores imminently. Why not try it yourself?
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kinney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017
- Caliber Comics Launch Five More Graphic Novels In July 2017 – From HP Lovecraft To Velda, Girl Detective - April 25, 2017