Well, today Bleeding Cool had it confirmed. Not officially of course, don’t be ridiculous. But we’ve been informed quite conclusively from a reliable source at DC Comics that Andy Kubert is drawing one of the four Watchmen prequel miniseries we’ve heard so much about. Taking one of the principle characters from the series and telling a pre-Watchmen tale.
But I understand he may not be the only Kubert getting involved with this.
Other people previously named include Darwyn Cooke (as the equivalent of mini-series showrunner), JMS, John Higgins and JG Jones. Oh, and Dave Gibbons.
DC, as ever these days, declined to comment. This is what Alan Moore had to say, back in the day.
UPDATE: Blimey, look at that. Currently the highest trending topic on Twitter worldwide. 2nd in the US. The UK… still obsessed with Jeremy Clarkson.
- Rednecks And YouTube - March 27, 2017
- Venom #6 1:1000 McFarlane Variant On Sale For $2499 (UPDATE) - March 27, 2017
- Gemini – The Trump-Punching Comics Publisher With A Former CEO In Jail, Charged With Theft And Fraud - March 27, 2017
- Archie Comics Trademarks “Bethead” And “Bughead”, For Betty/Jughead Romance - March 27, 2017
- Reginald Hudlin Blames DC Comics For Milestone 2.0 Delay - March 27, 2017