Well, today Bleeding Cool had it confirmed. Not officially of course, don’t be ridiculous. But we’ve been informed quite conclusively from a reliable source at DC Comics that Andy Kubert is drawing one of the four Watchmen prequel miniseries we’ve heard so much about. Taking one of the principle characters from the series and telling a pre-Watchmen tale.
But I understand he may not be the only Kubert getting involved with this.
Other people previously named include Darwyn Cooke (as the equivalent of mini-series showrunner), JMS, John Higgins and JG Jones. Oh, and Dave Gibbons.
DC, as ever these days, declined to comment. This is what Alan Moore had to say, back in the day.
UPDATE: Blimey, look at that. Currently the highest trending topic on Twitter worldwide. 2nd in the US. The UK… still obsessed with Jeremy Clarkson.
- More Changes For Justice League #23 And #24 Creative Teams With Tom DeFalco, Dan Abnett, Ian Churchill, Tom Derenick And Trevor Scott - May 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Let Retailers Sell Dark Days: The Forge And Other June 14th Comics From Midnight On The 13th… - May 24, 2017
- Amazon Glitchwatch: 73% Off 75th Anniversary Marvel Masterworks Slipcase Set On Amazon.co.uk - May 24, 2017
- Danger Dolls #0 Crossover Event And Toyetica #1, Launching From Action Lab And Danger Zone August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017
- Black Mask Comics Solicitations For August 2017 Head To The Afterlife… - May 24, 2017