Well, today Bleeding Cool had it confirmed. Not officially of course, don’t be ridiculous. But we’ve been informed quite conclusively from a reliable source at DC Comics that Andy Kubert is drawing one of the four Watchmen prequel miniseries we’ve heard so much about. Taking one of the principle characters from the series and telling a pre-Watchmen tale.
But I understand he may not be the only Kubert getting involved with this.
Other people previously named include Darwyn Cooke (as the equivalent of mini-series showrunner), JMS, John Higgins and JG Jones. Oh, and Dave Gibbons.
DC, as ever these days, declined to comment. This is what Alan Moore had to say, back in the day.
UPDATE: Blimey, look at that. Currently the highest trending topic on Twitter worldwide. 2nd in the US. The UK… still obsessed with Jeremy Clarkson.
- Major Misprint On Mighty Thor #700… Will Marvel Recall Copies? - October 17, 2017
- How DC Comics Is Opposing The Superman Jesus Trademark Of Stacey Lee - October 17, 2017
- Now Raina Telgemeier’s Drama Banned In An Entire Educational District In Texas - October 17, 2017
- Superwoman, The First DC Rebirth Title To Be Cancelled – Blue Beetle To Follow - October 17, 2017
- Plaid Klaus And Devmalya Pramanik Talk Void Trip, Paradiso, and Image Comics. - October 17, 2017