Well, today Bleeding Cool had it confirmed. Not officially of course, don’t be ridiculous. But we’ve been informed quite conclusively from a reliable source at DC Comics that Andy Kubert is drawing one of the four Watchmen prequel miniseries we’ve heard so much about. Taking one of the principle characters from the series and telling a pre-Watchmen tale.
But I understand he may not be the only Kubert getting involved with this.
Other people previously named include Darwyn Cooke (as the equivalent of mini-series showrunner), JMS, John Higgins and JG Jones. Oh, and Dave Gibbons.
DC, as ever these days, declined to comment. This is what Alan Moore had to say, back in the day.
UPDATE: Blimey, look at that. Currently the highest trending topic on Twitter worldwide. 2nd in the US. The UK… still obsessed with Jeremy Clarkson.
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018