Fans of the 2016 Drax series by Cullen Bunn, C.M. Punk, and Scott Hepburn (come on, there must be some out there!) will be pleased to know that the rag-tag band of misfits assembled in that title haven’t been forgotten, at least not by Cullen Bunn’s biggest fan: Cullen Bunn himself! Asgardians of the Galaxy has been a fun continuation of Fearless Defenders, as well as a companion to Infinity Wars and a lead-in to War of the Realms. And now, it will also serve as a continuation of the stories of the stars of Drax… well, except for Drax himself.
Apparently, Planet Terry, Pip the Troll, and Kammi have joined up with Yondu to form a new Ravagers, and they’ll be making an appearance in Asgardians of the Galaxy #6. Check out the solicit below:
ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #6
CULLEN BUNN (W)
MATTEO LOLLI (A)
Cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL
“Nothing for nothing – everything has its price.”
In accordance with her personal code, Loki promised Angela a gift in exchange for her help against Nebula. And the debt is coming due. But Angela is about to get a whole lot more than she asked for — including a run-in with Yondu Udonta and his … new Ravagers?! Fans of Cullen Bunn, C.M. Punk and Scott Hepburn’s 2016 Drax series rejoice as Planet Terry, Pip and Kammi clash with the Asgardians!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018
- Greg Goldstein Out at IDW as Chris Ryall Returns as President, Publisher, and CCO - December 10, 2018