Marvel Comics has released all 5 covers to January’s weekly Man Without Fear series, dealing with the events in Hell’s Kitchen while Daredevil is “dead,” that is, busy starring in the Marvel Knights 20th anniversary mini-series ahead of his next reboot. Though you might be inclined to think he dies a gruesome death from looking at these covers. Dead is dead in the Marvel Universe, but as the press release carefully notes, Daredevil is not dead… he’s “no more.”
Check out the covers below.
Daredevil is NO MORE! But the mayhem in Hell’s Kitchen waits for no one, and this January, a weekly series asks the question that everyone is grappling with – how DO you live in a world without Daredevil?
MAN WITHOUT FEAR brings together the heroes and villains of Hell’s Kitchen to face the chaos and disorder of a city without a Guardian Devil, including Foggy Nelson, the Defenders, the many loves of Matt Murdock, and Wilson Fisk, formerly the Kingpin of crime, now the Mayor of New York…
In the wake of the DEATH OF DAREDEVIL, Hell’s Kitchen will need a protector…and whoever he is, he’ll need to be A MAN WITHOUT FEAR!
MAN WITHOUT FEAR
Written by JED MACKAY
Art by DANILO BEYROUTH
Covers by KYLE HOTZ
Issue #1 on sale 1/2/19
- New OGN Grand Abyss Hotel Explores Rebellion in a World Overrun by Big Business and Fake News - November 21, 2018
- Captain Lars Stars in “Epic, Mind-Bending Adventure” for February’s Steven Universe #25 - November 20, 2018
- 2 Covers for Buffy the Vampire Slayer #1 and #2 by Jen Bartel and Ryan Inzana - November 20, 2018
- Because U Demanded It: David Manak and Warren Kremer’s Ewoks Collected in February - November 20, 2018
- Chris Claremont’s Early Iron Fist Work Collected in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Complete Collection - November 20, 2018