Today we got a look at what Microsoft will be releasing onto the Xbox Games With Gold plan for November, and there’s some pretty good stuff on the way. Major Nelson himself, Larry Hryb, made the announcement this morning of the four games that will be coming to the console. They are Battlefield 1, Race The Sun, Dante’s Inferno, and the original Assassin’s Creed.
— Larry Hryb (@majornelson) October 30, 2018
Obviously, two of those are to snag the attention from the upcoming Battlefield V and the love people are having playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. The other two are kind of out-of-the-blue choices as Race The Sun is an old 360 title and… to be honest, we forgot Dante’s Inferno was ever made until this reminded us. All four will be free to play during the month of November on Xbox One with the Games With Gold subscription.
- Black Desert Will Get an Xbox One Beta in November
- Microsoft Reveals Xbox Game Pass Will Come to PC
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One
- THQ Nordic Releases a New Apocalyptic Trailer for Darksiders III - November 16, 2018
- Chucklefish Shows Off 15 Minutes of Eastward Footage - November 16, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Adds a New Free Zedhunter Update - November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen Will Offer a Free Week in Late November - November 16, 2018
- Atari Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures for Switch - November 16, 2018