IDW has announced a new Dungeons & Dragons 5-issue mini-series written by B. Dave Walters with art by Tess Fowler, hitting stores in February 2019, called Dungeons & Dragons: A Darkened Wish. A press release provides more details:
In A Darkened Wish, years of hard-fought peace in the Sea of Swords are rent asunder, and legendary heroes must return to the region to defeat an unconceivable foe! Join Helene, a young wizard from the streets of Mintarn, and her friends as they grow from raw recruits to battle-honed warriors.
And comes with quotes from Walters:
I’ve been adventuring in the Forgotten Realms for a long time and having the honor of contributing to that world is incredibly exciting. I can’t wait to show the fans the power and intensity of a truly epic D&D story!
I have dreamed of making Dungeons & Dragons comics since I was twelve years old, but A Darkened Wish is beyond anything I could have hoped for. Working with B. Dave Walters on this project is the coolest.
Find it in stores in February!
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018