Marvel has revealed another five of their Un-Uncanny X-Men variants. Those are Uncanny X-Men variants that aren’t actually for the book Uncanny X-Men, because that book already has eight billion skillion variants and they’ve now spilled out all over the rest of Marvel’s line. Where will they stop? Will DC and Image soon begin announcing Uncanny X-Men variants? Will all comics from now on feature Uncanny X-Men variants?
We could think of worse fates, though we do have to admit to still being a little miffed that the Uncanny X-Men variants for books that aren’t Uncanny X-Men are, on the whole, more X-citing than the ones that actually are for Uncanny X-Men.
Ah well. Check out the variants below by Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson. The variants, like Uncanny X-Men itself, go on sale in November.
Uncanny X-Men #1
(W) Ed Brisson, Kelly Thompson, Matthew Rosenberg (A) Mahmud A. Asrar, Mark Bagley, Mirko Colak (CA) Leinil Francis Yu
THE CHILDREN OF THE ATOM ARE BACK!
New ongoing series kicking off with a 10-part weekly epic, the flagship X-Men series that started it all is back and better than ever! Starting with a mysterious and tragic disappearance, the X-Men are drawn into what might be…their final adventure?! X-Fan favorite writers Ed Brisson (EXTERMINATION), Matthew Rosenberg (PHOENIX RESURRECTION) and Kelly Thompson (MR. & MRS. X) and all-star artists Mahmud Asrar (X-MEN RED), R.B. Silva (X-MEN BLUE), Yildiray Cinar (WEAPON X) and Pere Pérez (ROGUE AND GAMBIT) join forces to bring you…X-MEN DISASSEMBLED?!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- Rosenberg, Larroca, and Cyclops Devastate the Uncanny X-Men in February - November 15, 2018
- WWE Cancels Wrestlemania… Ticket On-Sale Party - November 14, 2018
- Paige Biopic Fighting With My Family Gets a Trailer, New Release Date - November 14, 2018
- Get in the Holiday Spirit with a First Look at Klaus and the Crying Snowman - November 14, 2018
- Top Cow is Selling a Sci-Fi & Sex Humble Bundle to Benefit California Wildfire Victims - November 14, 2018