Marvel continues to unveil their line of Uncanny X-Men variant covers for books that aren’t Uncanny X-Men in November, designed to
convince fans to shell out even more money celebrate the long-awaited return of Uncanny X-Men. Last week, we saw the release of covers byAlan Davis, Elizabeth Torque, John Cassaday, Nick Bradshaw, David Marquez, and Humberto Ramos. Now Marvel has revealed five more, by Clayton Crain, Rob Liefeld, Carlos Pacheco, Greg Land, and J. Scott Campbell. Is there anyone alive and working in comics today who hasn’t been asked to draw an Uncanny X-Men variant yet? If so, they must be feeling pretty left out by now.
Check out the covers below.
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018