Uncanny X-Men doesn’t return until next month, but the series is already getting an annual, Marvel revealed at the New York Comic Con X-Men panel Sunday. Bleeding Cool’s Madeline Ricchiuto was on the scene to snap a photo of the cover, revealing the creative team of Ed Brisson and Carlos Gomez, with a cover by Salvador Larroca and Guru-eFX which, at first glance, seems to fall on the “no feet” side of the Uncanny X-Men cover schism.
But more importantly, on the Cyclops side.
The issue hits stores in January. Stay tuned for more breaking news from the panel.
- J. Jonah Jameson, This is Your Life! Next Week’s Amazing Spider-Man #12 - December 16, 2018
- Clone Drone Problems in Next Week’s Life of Captain Marvel #3 - December 16, 2018
- Where’s the Other Side of the Climate Change Debate in Next Week’s Defenders: The Best Defense? - December 16, 2018
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018
- Morgan Le Fay Shows a Clear Lack of Gratitude in Weapon H #11 - December 16, 2018