“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening,” said one of either the current president of the United States, Donald J. Trump, or Marvel Comics writer Ed Brisson. Said the other: “What you think is happening isn’t happening.”
One refers to “fake news,” the other the upcoming relaunch of X-Force by Brisson and Dylan Burnett, discussed at today’s X-Men panel at New York Comic Con. Which quote belongs to which gentleman? We’ll let you decide.
Bleeding Cool’s Madeline Ricchiuto was on the scene at the panel, sending us updates. X-Force #1 kicks off in December, right after Extermination ends (unless it gets delayed again).
“X-Force has some remaining questions about the younger Cable” so they “go on the hunt for him,” said Brisson, noting that the series will delve into Cable’s history. Past X-Force villains are also returning, so yay for the Liefeld era of comics!
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for more breaking news from the panel.
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Gets a Comic Book “Prelude” in March (But Still No Trailer) - December 18, 2018