“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening,” said one of either the current president of the United States, Donald J. Trump, or Marvel Comics writer Ed Brisson. Said the other: “What you think is happening isn’t happening.”
One refers to “fake news,” the other the upcoming relaunch of X-Force by Brisson and Dylan Burnett, discussed at today’s X-Men panel at New York Comic Con. Which quote belongs to which gentleman? We’ll let you decide.
Bleeding Cool’s Madeline Ricchiuto was on the scene at the panel, sending us updates. X-Force #1 kicks off in December, right after Extermination ends (unless it gets delayed again).
“X-Force has some remaining questions about the younger Cable” so they “go on the hunt for him,” said Brisson, noting that the series will delve into Cable’s history. Past X-Force villains are also returning, so yay for the Liefeld era of comics!
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for more breaking news from the panel.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018