Marvel’s Next Big Thing panel is happening at New York Comic Con, and Bleeding Cool’s Madeline Ricchiuto is on the scene sending us breaking news, or anything we can reasonably pass off as such. Marvel kicked off the panel by showing off some interior artwork from Avengers #700, or Avengers #10 if you’re some kind of a**hole who doesn’t use the legacy numbers.
So what’s happening in the milestone issue? The return of Namor and Russian Super Soldiers, the reveal of the next new Avenger, and more surprises that will surely rock the Avengers universe to its very foundations. Plus, this art from David Marquez:
And this art by Ed McGuinness:
Stay tuned for more news from the panel and a full report later on.
Avengers #700 (10)
(W) Jason Aaron (A) Ed McGuinness, Adam Kubert, Andrea Sorrentino (A/CA) David Marquez
THE EARTH’S MOST HATED HEROES?!
After 700 issues of saving the world, you’d think the Avengers would be due some celebration. But instead the whole world seems to be gunning for them, especially Namor’s fearsome new Defenders of the Deep and the reimagined Russian Super-Soldiers of the Winter Guard. And that’s not to mention the shocking surprise the U.S. government has in store for our heroes. Plus: The all-new Agents of Wakanda! The mystery of the Avengers of 1,000,000 BC deepens! A key revelation concerning the resurrection of Wolverine! And the next startling new Avenger is revealed!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 22, 2018
- J. Jonah Jameson, This is Your Life! Next Week’s Amazing Spider-Man #12 - December 16, 2018
- Clone Drone Problems in Next Week’s Life of Captain Marvel #3 - December 16, 2018
- Where’s the Other Side of the Climate Change Debate in Next Week’s Defenders: The Best Defense? - December 16, 2018
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018
- Morgan Le Fay Shows a Clear Lack of Gratitude in Weapon H #11 - December 16, 2018