We knew that when Dungeons & Dragons announced Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica to come out in November, we’d probably be getting some awesome surprises. But as we get closer, details are slowly being released by people from the D&D staff to get people excited. Today, we got a new wrinkle in the fabric from one of the game’s Twitch streams, Spoilers & Swag, featuring senior brand director Nathan Stewart and game designer Kate Welch, who revealed that there will be two new subclasses added to the game for Clerics and Druids.
For the Cleric side of things, the company is adding the Order Domain, while the Druids will be getting the Circle of Spores. Those are a couple of prominent phrases that should ring some bells for Magic: The Gathering players and will make a few spirits perk up for D&D players. We’re also going to be seeing some new races pop up in the game, but the two didn’t go into much detail over those matters, as we’re sure those will be saved as reveals for the weeks to come. Whenever we get to learn about them, Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica seems to be shaping up nicely as an addition to the game.
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover
- A Tour of Waterdeep: Photos from the Set of Dungeons & Dragons' Stream of Many Eyes
- Bebop & Rocksteady, Rick & Morty Vs Dungeons & Dragons and House Amok Launch in IDW August 2018 Solicitations
- Coda #1 Review: Apocalypse Meets Dungeons & Dragons
- Chris McKay Enters Negotiations for Dungeons & Dragons, but What About Nightwing?
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018