Creative Assembly has announced the next faction coming to Total War: Warhammer 2 and it is the Zombie Pirates ready to raid the coasts.
Total War: Warhammer 2 is a great strategy game. From the overworld campaign to on the field battles, the sheer fantasy spectacle and intricacies of the title really make it one of the most memorable Total War games in some time. With its ever-expanding roster of factions and the ability to bring it factions from the first game too, it means that you can have some very busy campaigns indeed.
That roster is about to grow too. It’s been announced that Zombie Pirates are coming to the battle, bringing all sorts of nautical horrors to the fight in Total War: Warhammer 2. In reality, Zombie Vampire Pirates would probably be more accurate, but honestly, that is just splitting hairs when really all that matters is that you can play as Zombie Vampire Pirates. Unsurprisingly the pirates are focused on coastal battles and have a neat mechanic that stops them from taking over cities, but rather syphoning their resources with Pirate Coves for their own nefarious needs. One of those nefarious needs is a massive crustacean that eats people, so, y’know… that is pretty cool. You can check out the trailer here:
These guys look pretty unique compared to anything else in Total War: Warhammer 2, and look to add a neat new dynamic for players to get lost in. The pack is launching on November 8, 2018 and is set at £14. The game really does have a vast array of factions now to play with, meaning the diversity of the title really offers unique choice. If you haven’t dipped in in a while, this might be the perfect excuse to dive back in. I know I will.
- Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest Announced for Mobile
- Warhammer 40,000 Vigilus Weekender: New Minis, Campaigns, and Systems
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018
- Epic Games says Unreal Tournament isn’t being Actively Developed - December 5, 2018